Day 32 Thy Will Be Done in our Bodies (40 Prayers for my Husband)40 days of Prayers for my Husband . Biblical Marriage
I love when Yehovah speaks a word to use in several different ways. My children and I are using an Advent story book to prepare our hearts for Sukkot. So, we read a chapter each morning, and the application part uses prophecies from the book Isaiah that point to Yeshua as the promised Messiah. So, this morning when I saw that today’s scripture suggestion was Isaiah 53:5 it just warmed my heart to be reminded of Yeshua and His amazing life, death, and resurrection.
There are so many passages of scripture that talk about our healing coming from the suffering of Christ. I personally think we misunderstand these passages. Our greatest diseases and ailment is sin, and it is that which Christ heals. I am not saying that Yeshua can not heal us. Because I know that not only can He heal, but He says that His disciples can also heal through the Power given to Him from the Father. So, in my personal journey, I try to remember that first I want healing from sin, and second I want health in my body so that I might use it to glorify the Father and His Son.
Both Jeremy and I have chronic illness. Both Jeremy and I have had miraculous healings, and yet, both Jeremy and I suffer with our chronic illnesses daily. So, it is with humility and awareness of my weaknesses that I write today’s prayer.
I come to you today through the authority given me by Your Son. I humbly ask that You would give both Jeremy and I, the health and healing we need to serve you every day. Help us be wise and intentional in managing our health. We have witnessed Your healing power in many ways in the past, and we know that You can restore our health at any moment. If it be Your Will, we will gladly receive instant healing, and we will give you all the Glory and Honor. But, if we have things to learn and reasons beyond our understanding that we must remain with chronic illness, let us do so with praise that You find us worthy of the testing of our faith.
Lord, may we seek You and Truth in all areas of our lives. And may we be disciplined to walk in obedience to all that You reveal to us.
Father, let us not be stubborn. If we should ask the elders to lay hands on us let us always be bold to ask. If we should seek medical attention, let us trust you even in this. Let us be willing to do whatever is necessary to be whole in You.
- Journey to Redemption (A Family Study Guide of Passover to…
- Journey to Redemption continuing on to Shavuot
- Day 29 A Hunger for the Word (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Prayer, Power, and Patience a personal experience
- Journey to Redemption (A Spring Feast Family Study…
- The Journey to Redemption Leads to a Life of Repentance
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits