This post is a little late.
But here is what I read yesterday.
9 am Psalms 9 (alone)
9:30 am Proverbs 1:7, 2:7-22 (with kids and digging deep)
9:40 John 3 and Luke 3:19-20 (with kids and did timeline and maps with it)
7 pm Exodus 20 with kids
Ephesians 5:22-33 and Psalms 119:113-120 (with kids)
We are in the midst of some busy activity at our house. (Tell you more about that in a few days.) So, not a lot of time for extra Bible reading. I will try and post today’s Bible readings tonight.
Again, I challenge you to read each of the some passages that I read yesterday, and see if it speaks to you and encourages you in your day.
Written by ktmom12
- Torah Observant Believer
- Our Family
- Parenting an adult child that is disrespectful and…
- Shalom of Yeshua
- We did it!!! The Old Testament is all read. (90 day…
- Sign on the hand, Symbol on the Forehead (thinking out loud)
- God’s Still Working on Me
- Who we are
- Daniel’s decision for purity by Daniel
- Feasts of YHVH, Holy Days vs. Holidays
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 90 day challenge
- All about Animals
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Copy Work
- Dyslexic perspective
- Family journey
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home school
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits