Kitchen, Pantry, and Meals (Family Rule book part 7)Family Rule Book
A messy kitchen can ruin a good mood in a moment. In a big family the kitchen can get messy very quickly. Another problem in a big family is making sure that there is enough food for everyone. The next page in our rule book helps with the kitchen and food issues that all families have, but especially those families that have members who have suffered from times of not having enough food to eat.
For people who have known what it is like to not have enough food, it is very important to make sure they know where the food is and when they can eat it.
So here is our Kitchen, Pantry, and Meals page.
For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is
not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either.
2 Thessalonians 3:10
If you eat here, you clean here!
A clean kitchen makes for a happy home. Please clean up after yourself. If you
use a dish, then wash, dry, and put it away. If you use the stove, oven, counter,
table, etc. Clean it up.
We love help in the kitchen with meals and snacks. Always ask before getting
any food out. You may write your meal or snack suggestions on a post it and put
it on the fridge. We will do our best to add your suggestions to our menu.
The menu will be posted on the fridge and whiteboard, please check there
before asking what we are having for dinner.
Ask first. We have plenty of food on hand, but you need to ask before you eat.
If you do not like what we are eating at a meal, you may quietly make yourself a
peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Food is to be kept and eaten in the kitchen and dinning room.
(Children over the age of 13 may eat in living room or family room on special occasions.)
If you get it out, put it away, right away.
- Why did we make a Family Rule Book? (Family Rule Book part…
- Let's Start Cleaning, One Day at a Time
- Do your Best, and Help Others (Family Rule Book part 6)
- Attitude and Body Language (Family Rule Book part 2)
- Can I Spoil my Baby by Holding Him too Much?
- Chores, Jobs, Serving at Home (Family Rule Book part 4)
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits