Heritage Homestead 2019 GardenTyler's garden . Tyler's Tidbits
The main gardening focus for this spring is to plant the strawberry bed(s).
The second focus this year is the pumpkin patch.
I started my pumpkin patch last year and it went great until the goats ate everything that is. I’m hoping the pumpkins will do well again this year. I think if we can keep the goats from getting them they will pretty much take care of themselves.
Lastly is the vegetable garden.
Plans for the orchard.
Written by Tyler Hirn
- Torah Observant Believer
- Our Family
- Shalom of Yeshua
- Parenting an adult child that is disrespectful and…
- We did it!!! The Old Testament is all read. (90 day…
- God’s Still Working on Me
- Sign on the hand, Symbol on the Forehead (thinking out loud)
- Who we are
- Daniel’s decision for purity by Daniel
- David and Goliath. (Day 21 of the Chanlenge)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 90 day challenge
- All about Animals
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Copy Work
- Dyslexic perspective
- Family journey
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home school
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits