Day 8 A Worthy Walk Ephesians 4:1-6 (40 Prayers for My Husband)40 days of Prayers for my Husband . Biblical Marriage
I ask that you would give my husband the desire to walk in accordance to Your Will and Gifting in his life. I ask that you set him apart as a man who is worthy of that calling. You have placed him in a role of leadership. He is a husband, father, brother, and eldest son. Help him to remember that these title should come first, and these relationships should matter most. Also, you have chosen to use him as a teacher and leader in our community and in his workplace.
In all these roles, in all these positions in life, help him walk in humility, gentleness, and patience. Help him to show no partiality, but rather showing your love to all. Even when people are annoying, unlovable, or inconsiderate, let Jeremy be a peacemaker, a man that works towards unity and oneness through the power of the Spirit.
Yehovah, you have placed Jeremy in this time and this place to be used by You for your Glory and Kingdom. Help him to never forget that it is for You alone that we live and breath. Help me to be the support and encouragement he needs to boldly walk in obedience to Your Word and Your Will.
Thank you for making him my partner and co-heir. Help us both, put each other first with patience and love.
In Yeshua, my Savior and Redeemer, I pray,
- Day 3 Friendships (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 9 Above Reproach Titus (40 Prayers for my husband)
- Day 27 Righteous Desires (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 32 Thy Will Be Done in our Bodies (40 Prayers for my…
- Day 40 Final Words (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 19 Run a Good Race (40 Prayers for my Husband)
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits