Day 3 Friendships (40 Prayers for my Husband)40 days of Prayers for my Husband . Biblical Marriage
This morning the prayer guide suggests I pray for my husband to have meaningful relationships with others, friends, brothers.
Our lives are so full of relationships. We have such a large family, and sometimes the responsibilities of being the head of such a large family can out shadow the relationships. I ask that Jeremy not only seek to mentor our children, but that he will also develop deep bonds with each of them. Bonds that create life long relationships of trust and accountability. I pray that he desire to share his hopes, dreams, passions, failures, sorrows, and loses with his sons. I pray that he longs for a relationship with his sons/son-in-laws that is deep and blessed. Give him time and ideas to make those relationships flourish.
Lord, I pray that you give Jeremy a friend that he can grow with and be an encouragement and a blessing to. I thank you for making he and I bound together in love and friendship, but I know what blessing it is to have women in my life that I can trust with my whole self. I ask that you bring even one man into Jeremy’s life that he can feel so comfortable with that he is truly honest and open with. I pray that you give him a friend that will also be completely honest with him, and tell him the hard things he needs to hear at times. Give him an iron sharpens iron relationship.
I know that men are very different than women in how they relate to one another, and what they need from a friendship. But I ask that You see Jeremy’s need in this area, and You meet it.
Father, most of all, I ask that Jeremy have a relationship with you like Abraham. Your Word says that Abraham was a friend of God. That is the friendship I desire most for my husband. That You would call him friend, and that he would know you intimately like Abraham, David, and Paul. Teach him to walk and talk with you always.
- Day 29 A Hunger for the Word (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 27 Righteous Desires (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 8 A Worthy Walk Ephesians 4:1-6 (40 Prayers for My…
- Friendship and Beyond, Adult Relationships that Lead to…
- Dating, Courting, When to begin?
- Day 18 Self Control, Discipline (40 Prayers for your…
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits