Day 20 His Identity (40 Prayers for my Husband)40 days of Prayers for my Husband . Biblical Marriage
Creator and Redeemer of my soul, I praise you today. Thank you for another day to worship you, to grow in faith and wisdom. Lord, I ask that you remind me daily that I am your child, I am created in Your image, and You have a purpose for my life. Thank you for giving me parents who taught me to look to you and to seek You as the One and Only Source of life and meaning.
I ask that today, you would give Jeremy a secure identity in You. Remind him that he is Your child, and he is redeemed by Your Son’s blood. Each day as he get’s up and begins the many tasks that lay before him as the head of our home, help him place his work in Your hands. Help him not get distracted by the things of this world, but focus completely on Your Kingdom and the things that have eternal value. Remind him that the only thing he can take with him into Your eternal Kingdom is relationships. You have given him many children, help him find time to invest in each relationship with them. Help him see himself as a father of many, like Abraham. remind him that every child and grandchild is an opportunity to build Your Kingdom.
Help Jeremy and I not be distracted by the world, or the world’s ideas. Let us not fall prey to false doctrine or teaching, but let us be diligent to read, study, and apply Your Word to our lives. Let us, both, make our relationship with you our top priority. You created us for Your Glory and Your Kingdom. Let us both walk in that truth and not be selfish in our marriage, but place it completely in Your hands.
- Day 6 Love that Overcomes 1 John 4 (40 Prayers for my…
- Day 19 Run a Good Race (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 29 A Hunger for the Word (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 2 For Overwhelming Peace John 14 (40 Prayers for My…
- Day 18 Self Control, Discipline (40 Prayers for your…
- Day 27 Righteous Desires (40 Prayers for my Husband)
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits