Day 19 Run a Good Race (40 Prayers for my Husband)40 days of Prayers for my Husband . Biblical Marriage
Thank you for another day to try, to serve, to live for You. I ask that you be with me help me be kind, loving, and help my inner most thoughts be holy, honorable, and kind. I ask that you continue to mold me and make me into the person You created me to be. And most of all let others see Your love and Your Son in my life, actions, and words.
I thank you for giving me a husband and desires to seek You and Your Kingdom first. I thank you that he challenges me and our relationship pushes me to be a better person. Abba, fill him with faith today. Help him run a good race. Don’t let him take his eyes of the goal. Help him put aside all the things that are a distraction and hindrance from him being the person you created him to be. Remind him today and always that he is your child, and his inheritance is in Your eternal Kingdom. I ask that you give him self-control in all areas of his life, his thought life, his work life, his married life, his parenting life, his community life, and make it all just a life that is full focused on the Kingdom Life. In all his actions and words let his focus be to be more like Messiah. Stir in him a affection for you, and help him but aside all lies, shame, pride, and insecurity, and walk upright in Your goodness, graciousness, and forgiveness.
I ask that You help him run a good race. Remind him that it is in Your strength and power that he will be successful. Help Him ask and believe. Help him have no doubt, not being double minded, but believing that You can and will do all that You have promised. Help him to ask for what seems impossible, and believe that Your Will will be done.
Help me be the support, encouragement, and friend that he needs. Help me to trust him and to follow him as I place my trust in You. Together, let us be Kingdom Builders.
- Day 18 Self Control, Discipline (40 Prayers for your…
- Day 9 Above Reproach Titus (40 Prayers for my husband)
- Day 6 Love that Overcomes 1 John 4 (40 Prayers for my…
- Day 17 Ephesians 5 (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 27 Righteous Desires (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 37 Matthew 6:25-34 (40 Prayers for my Husband)
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits