Cover to Cover Challenge (Day 2)90 day challenge . Family journey . Home school . Katie
This evening we gathered in the living room after dinner and read Genesis 8-15. It took us exactly 30 minutes to read it together. Everyone was alert and focused to the end. To help us prepare, we all stretched and did a few exercises to get our blood flowing.
We discussed afterwards the many sons of Noah and their descendants. We discussed the spread of the nations over the earth too.
I hope you will join us as we read each day, and see if you can read through the Bible too.
Here is a great chart about reading to your younger children daily. Why not read the Bible?
Written by Katie
- Torah Observant Believer
- Parenting an adult child that is disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Our Family
- Shalom of Yeshua
- Things to know as you visit our site…
- We did it!!! The Old Testament is all read. (90 day…
- God’s Still Working on Me
- Who we are
- Daniel’s decision for purity by Daniel
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 90 day challenge
- All about Animals
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Dyslexic perspective
- Family journey
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home school
- Journey series
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits