It’s me again!
Hey, everyone, it’s Rachel, writing from western Kansas! Those of you who are acquainted with our family know, I’m the third oldest in the Hirn family.
I moved to western KS in 2016, got married in June 2017, and had a baby in June 2018.
I’m excited to start writing about life and such that goes on out here. Western KS as a whole new world compared to MI, and I’d say culturally different from many other places in the US as well. It’s definitely an adventure every day!
YHVH is good, and I’m excited to share with the world His blessings in my daily life!
I love writing and plan to write about anything and everything.
My friends and family, all know, I have more hobbies than I can count and the number is always growing.
So without further ado welcome to Rachel’s Adventures on The Carman Farmstead.
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)
Written by Rachel Carman
- Torah Observant Believer
- Our Family
- Shalom of Yeshua
- Parenting an adult child that is disrespectful and…
- We did it!!! The Old Testament is all read. (90 day…
- God’s Still Working on Me
- Sign on the hand, Symbol on the Forehead (thinking out loud)
- Who we are
- Daniel’s decision for purity by Daniel
- David and Goliath. (Day 21 of the Chanlenge)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 90 day challenge
- All about Animals
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Copy Work
- Dyslexic perspective
- Family journey
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home school
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits