You may think reading through the Bible in 90 days sounds like a challenge. And you would be right. It is a commitment to stick with it and focus on it. But, we like challenges here, and so we made it an extra challenge this summer by not only committing to reading through the Bible, but doing it as a family. So, that means everyone has to read or listen to it. Reading the Bible outloud to small children can be fun and entertaining, but it can also be hard and boring at times.
The amazing thing is children are amazingly capable of learning and sitting still for long periods of time. All it takes is some discipline and training.
I would like to share some photos and comments about the little ones during our reading times so far.
Keep Reading and teaching.
Written by Katie
- Torah Observant Believer
- Parenting an adult child that is disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Our Family
- Shalom of Yeshua
- Things to know as you visit our site…
- We did it!!! The Old Testament is all read. (90 day…
- God’s Still Working on Me
- Who we are
- Daniel’s decision for purity by Daniel
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 90 day challenge
- All about Animals
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Dyslexic perspective
- Family journey
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home school
- Journey series
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits