Are you wondering what now? Have you been thinking about how the world is turning upside down, and life seems out of your control? Or maybe you have been looking for the answer to the meaning of life for a while. I don’t know where you are in your journey, but I am hoping that this post will be a blessing to those who are seeking Truth and Answers.
The meaning of life is this: There is one God, He created you, and this world. He loves you, His creation. He desires to have a eternal relationship with you, and He made a way for you to do just that. The answer to all of life is found in His book. That book is called The Bible, in English. It is made up of lots of writings from ancient history all the way up to about first century AD.
If you are a Christian you know lots of great things from this book already, but maybe you still feel like something is still missing, or confusing.
I want to share with you that God, whose name is Yehovah, sometimes in English it is said Jehovah, has a perfect plan for your life. A plan that gives you meaning and purpose, now and forever. Below I have put a bunch of scriptures that I hope will help you find His plan. I hope you will read them all, and I hope that you will get your Bible out and read them in the context in which they were written.
I realized there is just too much for one post, so I will add another post tomorrow. Please prayerfully consider reading your Bible from cover to cover and ask the Holy Spirit to fill you with all knowledge and wisdom.
- Day 20 His Identity (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Biblical Living, Doing Bible Things in Bible Ways (part 2)
- Day 27 Righteous Desires (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Career, Calling, and/or College, does the Bible have…
- Day 19 Run a Good Race (40 Prayers for my Husband)
- Day 18 Self Control, Discipline (40 Prayers for your…
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Fall Feast dates 2023!!! It’s Coming!!!!
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- 40 days of Prayers for my Husband
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Prayer Challenge
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Ten Days of Prayer Challenge
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits