This post is a little late.
But here is what I read yesterday.
9 am Psalms 9 (alone)
9:30 am Proverbs 1:7, 2:7-22 (with kids and digging deep)
9:40 John 3 and Luke 3:19-20 (with kids and did timeline and maps with it)
7 pm Exodus 20 with kids
Ephesians 5:22-33 and Psalms 119:113-120 (with kids)
We are in the midst of some busy activity at our house. (Tell you more about that in a few days.) So, not a lot of time for extra Bible reading. I will try and post today’s Bible readings tonight.
Again, I challenge you to read each of the some passages that I read yesterday, and see if it speaks to you and encourages you in your day.
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible handbook (FREE Copywork handbook)
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits