Cover to Cover Challenge 2017 (Day 15)Bible Reading Challenge . Family . Home Schooling
So, if you have been reading daily, keep at it. We continue to read each evening after dinner. We are in the book of Exodus. We read through the chapters dealing with the details of the tabernacle and all the things inside of it. Sometimes it can be very hard to stay focused on chapters like these. One of the things we do to make it more manageable is find relevant videos to help make the materials come alive. We looked up videos on youttube that showed us how the tabernacle would have looked when following the instructions in the book of Exodus.
Tonight we will continue on with our reading.
If your taking the reading challenge, let us know how it is going.
- Color Thru the Bible (Exodus 25-29, 30-40 Tabernacle,…
- Why do I read through the Bible every year?
- Doing Bible Things in Bible Ways (Biblically Living 1)
- Summer 2021 Bible Reading Challenge w/ Katie
- Our Homeschool Day (Our Basic Schedule and a few details)
- Hirn Homeschool Schedule, Schooling all year Around
Written by Katie
Things to know as you visit our site
We are Bible believing, scripture only people. We love to learn about the Hebrew roots of our faith. We believe it is important to not add or subtract from the Divine Word of God. The compiled scriptures that agree with one another and have no contradiction is the 66 books of what is commonly referred to as the Christian Bible, or the Holy Bible.
These writings were originally written by men inspired by God. They were written in the language of the writers and readers of the original documents. Many of the original documents have been lost, but God’s Word is eternal and remains. Therefore, it is important to us to study, learn, and consider the culture, history, and language of the original writers of the scriptures.
In our studies we have learned that the true name of God is Yehovah, and His son, our Messiah, is named Yeshua. Therefore, as you read our posts we will use the Hebrew names of God and our Messiah.
- Whole Bible Believer, Torah Observant Christian
- Parenting an Adult Child that is Disrespectful and…
- Thinking on Sign on the Hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Homeschooling Torah (my official review of the best…
- Copying the Bible (FREE Homeschool Copywork guide printable)
- Christmas, a Biblical Perspective
- Demons, devils, spiritual beings, real or not real???
- What was Job’s sin? Why did God let Job suffer…
- Idol Worship in 2018????
- Biblical Feasts of Yehovah (NOT JEWISH HOLIDAYS)
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- All about Animals
- Bible Reading Challenge
- Biblical Living
- Biblical Marriage
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Color Thru the Bible
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Day in the Life of a Big Family
- Dyslexic perspective
- Fall Feasts
- Family Rule Book
- God's Calendar and Biblical Feasts
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home Discipleship
- Home Schooling
- Journey series
- Journey to Redemption
- Katie, the Cleaning Lady
- Katie's Ramblings
- Mental Health
- My Family by Katie
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spring Feasts
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits
Leave a Reply