Bible Copy work (Homeschooling with the Bible as our textbook)Copy Work . Home school . Katie
Basically, we follow the method presented by this family. A student sits and copies the Bible word for word, letter for letter. It is to be exact and done diligently. But, we do a variation of what the Klein family does.
Here is how we do it in simplified steps:
We started copying at Genesis last year, but this year we skipped to Psalms, the older students actually copy a chapter from Psalms in the morning, and a chapter from Genesis in the afternoon. If you think the Old Testament will be hard for your student to copy and comprehend then start in an easier book, but once they start a book have them complete that book.
Draw a picture based on the chapter.
(currently I use these Notgrass Draw to Learn books to help with ideas of something to draw.)
Leader (usually mom) reads chapter to group and discusses it.
Written by ktmom12
- Torah Observant Believer
- Parenting an adult child that is disrespectful and…
- Our Family
- Thinking on Sign on the hand, Symbol on the Forehead
- Shalom of Yeshua
- We did it!!! The Old Testament is all read. (90 day…
- God’s Still Working on Me
- Things to know as you visit our site…
- Who we are
- Daniel’s decision for purity by Daniel
We would love to send you an email each time we have a new post. Sometimes we post a lot, but we're a busy family, so sometimes there are a few weeks between posts. Sign up today and never miss another post!
- 90 day challenge
- All about Animals
- Carman Family Life
- Carman Farming
- CEF (child evangelism fellowship)
- Copy Work
- Danger of Homeschooling Series
- Dyslexic perspective
- Family journey
- Gospel of Yeshua Messiah series
- Home school
- Journey series
- Name Series
- Organization (Hirn Helpers)
- Popular Posts
- Rachel's Writings
- Spiritual Warfare
- Torah Talk
- Tyler's garden
- Tyler's Tidbits